The Parenting Preparation Package- Private sessions on the Central Coast
This package includes the following:
- 1 x 2-hour Breastfeeding and Newborn Essentials Session.
- Includes full-colour booklet
- 1 x 90-minute Postnatal education consultation (in-home or via Zoom).
- Phone/email/text support from the time of your Antenatal Session to one week following your Postnatal Session.
Additional in-home postnatal education sessions or calls can be scheduled if you need further support.
Breastfeeding and Newborn Essentials Antenatal Session
You will learn:
- Health benefits of breastfeeding for you and your baby.
- Breastfeeding essentials; The first feed, expectations for the first 72 hours and beyond.
- Strategies to reduce nipple trauma, mastitis, and engorgement.
- How to know your baby is getting enough milk.
- Partner support during breastfeeding.
- Information about expressing.
- Breastfeeding challenges, how to recognise problems and where to seek support.
- The early weeks’- expectations, newborn needs,.
- Caring for your baby- sleep, settling crying.
- Considerations to prepare for a gentle and nourishing 4th trimester.
More detailed discussion and individualised strategies will be explored in the postnatal session when you really need that information.
In-Home Postnatal Education Session
This session is tailored entirely to your needs. Prevention is better than cure and access to early advice is key.
Typically these sessions include discussions about the birth, breastfeeding, discussion of holistic strategies to support your baby’s sleep rhythms, reassurance, and answering all questions that you need support with.
To book please email or call so we can arrange your antenatal session. Day and evening sessions are available.
SEPTEMBER – Fully Booked
OCTOBER – Appointments available
NOVEMBER – Appointments available
Please see available appointments by clicking the Book Now button below.
If you wish to vary the start time on a day listed as being available day, please send Kate an email with your request, and she will do her best to accommodate.
It is highly recommended to book early to avoid missing out as there is only a limited number of families I take on each month to ensure I have the availability to provide timely postnatal sessions.